Drive mechanics simplified

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 8, 2013
South Carolina
I have gone thru the drive mechanics thread several times in the past year or so. I have ADD so sometimes it takes me a few times to absorb the info and have a deep enough understanding to help DD. I also admit that sometimes I am not ready to have full understanding of things. This video by Javasource is outstanding and presented in a clear and simplistic format for people like me. The slow motion analysis video is the best I have seen. Thank you for putting this info. together for others to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBvFc-8wWLU

Nov 25, 2012
USA
I have gone thru the drive mechanics thread several times in the past year or so. I have ADD so sometimes it takes me a few times to absorb the

Join the club! Wait, you have already joined:D I know exactly what you are saying and I can't tell you how many times I have read the posts on this site over and over and over. I re-read drive mechanics again last night for the 20th time at least and can say that about most of the information on this site. It takes awhile to absorb and only then are you (or at least me) getting SOME of the information to sink in. BUT the beauty is it is all out here IMO. Just have to keep studying!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dionrod67