Drag foot

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 28, 2017
That's the one thing that is very different. I think it is part of the drag problem for my daughter. DD is 10 and an average athlete. Throws between 43-47. Good day 45. Bad day 43. Best day 47. Clocked at 45 at a college clinic. Guessing on the bad and good day speeds.

I am very fortunate to see him work with around 15 different kids at all ages. Works with around 50 overall. I personally know two current college pitchers. I also knew his daughter that pitched at FSU awhile back. He has stated that he changed to this form a few years ago. I saw him change a current college pitcher to this finish during the off season.

All the girls that have improved. I'm not sure how much of it has to do with age and increased work. He does an awesome job getting kids to work. He will tell parents they need to stop coming if they don't work between lessons.

Last edited:

Chris Delorit

Apr 24, 2016
Green Bay, WI
Tango,

Great final paragraph. His experience, plus his work ethic, has produced enough success for you to be interested in his working with your daughter.

But there's just enough of a question mark there for you to seek other opinion.

If you tape one of her lessons & post the video, the forum can help you with your questions.

Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06