Does this look like she throws with IR?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 25, 2020
Jeremy is a good buddy, originally from New Zealand but lives in USA now full time married to an American. He's the pitching coach at Ball State, I think.

Not that anyone asked but... He and I matched up head to head several times, including the 2005 ISC World tournament when his team beat mine in 12 innings, despite the fact I had an 11 2/3 inning no hitter. LOL. That loss hurt, as I'm sure you can imagine.

That is some cool stuff! This video of him is pretty darn cool also(just how much some people can spin it). And back on topic, what do you think he's throwing in pitch #1 in that video above?

Aug 21, 2008
What pitch did that last batter get a hold of? :)

a 2-2 riseball that didn't go where I wanted. It was still an ok pitch but, not at that level against those teams. It got murdered. The other pitcher and I both had over 20K's each. They had a runner on via walk or an error, I can't remember which. He scored... ball game over. Anyway RAD, thank you for making me relive that horror, then rubbing it in by asking about what pitch I threw? <sigh> As if losing wasn't bad enough, you wanna kick me down more by talking about the mistake I made which cost my team the game in the world championship. LOL

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
a 2-2 riseball that didn't go where I wanted. It was still an ok pitch but, not at that level against those teams. It got murdered. The other pitcher and I both had over 20K's each. They had a runner on via walk or an error, I can't remember which. He scored... ball game over. Anyway RAD, thank you for making me relive that horror, then rubbing it in by asking about what pitch I threw? <sigh> As if losing wasn't bad enough, you wanna kick me down more by talking about the mistake I made which cost my team the game in the world championship. LOL
Your legacy teaches others even the best can have that 'one moment' ;) 👍

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd