Does this look like she throws with IR?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 23, 2014
East Jabib
Throwing 63 in bullpen once is now known as their cruising speed. I’ve seen a lot of kids that are hyped as being mid 60’s in these “rankings” who are definitely low 60’s. Throwing mid 60’s in a game is a feat for HS aged kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 6, 2019
In the attached picture, you can see the hand behind the ball at 12, indicating IR.

She has a stellar riseball. Her drop and change are decent. Her curve is not very good...her arm motion is all over the place. My guess is that the picture in the OP is of her trying to throw the curve.

Here is her recruiting video:

Please keep in mind you are talking about a high school KID (whether she's even the correct one or not), resulting from a post of someone with no relation or connection to the minor in question.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Please keep in mind you are talking about a high school KID (whether she's even the correct one or not), resulting from a post of someone with no relation or connection to the minor in question.

Hmmm. I honestly don't see the problem. The kid is obviously a stellar pitcher. Are you suggesting I should not comment about her video?

Mar 28, 2014
You might be on the wrong site. This is the DFP where we discuss KIDS all day every day so I fail to see your point.

Dec 6, 2019
You don't take video of a an identifiable kid (minor child) who's not associated with anyone on here and say negative things about her. That this doesn't shock your conscience is alarming. Sure, people post their own kids and invite criticism all the time. These are not the same thing. Not even close.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd