Does her wrist break?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I just like the kids all trying to constantly knock the mud off of their shoes in that video. That is one WET infield.

My 10 YO DD hates to strike out. Hates it more than anything. She has a good swing when she goes all out but is so worried about putting the bat on the ball that that's what happens. She puts it in play for an easy out. I've been emphasizing to her to be more aggressive early on in the count, you can't get hard hits if you don't swing the bat hard.

My point? You can't get too worked up about strike outs. They happen and they happen to good hitters. Worrying about them leads to a vicious cycle of bad swing mechanics.

With you!!! I say swing away hard ... twice, two out of three ain't bad... but if don't get it, Plan B....watch as many as you can, so you'll be ready for your next two swings.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Kind of like how you (or me ) can split the fairway for 7 holes straight, then they put a water hazzard on the right of #8 and the ball is hit right into it.

With you Coach!!! I fought "Murphies Law" most of my life :{)) Thats why I hypnotize DD before games. I use the chant "the will is stronger than the skill"......over and over. She only acts like she out... but she repeats... then to bring her out, I say "clean your room"
It was her idea...She got me on You-Tube watching a spiral, trying to hypnotize me... I am working on using it as a mental toughness thing... I also have her spend time in vehicle alone after cleats are on.... The other girls ask where is she, I say she's coming out of being under... :{))

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles