Composite bats?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 26, 2015
You can usually tell from the price tag. If you are paying more than $150 for a bat it is probably composite.....

I'd be the moron that spent $250 for the wrong bat. I'll stick to googling the bat before I buy it to confirm until I am seasoned enough to know the difference lol.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I'd be the moron that spent $250 for the wrong bat. I'll stick to googling the bat before I buy it to confirm until I am seasoned enough to know the difference lol.

Don't just Google. Search DFP, and ask questions about specific bats. When you find the one you want, buy it from Core.

Feb 7, 2013
Buy her the best bat you can afford if she is dedicated to the sport. You can get great deals buying last year's model (2015) new. Expect to buy her a new bat at least once every year. P.s. don't forget the the hitting lessons....

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Don't just Google. Search DFP, and ask questions about specific bats. When you find the one you want, buy it from Core.

This^^^^^ PM Coresoftball20 when you are ready to buy a new bat. He will tell you what you need to know and give you a great price too!

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Buy her the best bat you can afford if she is dedicated to the sport. You can get great deals buying last year's model (2015) new. Expect to buy her a new bat at least once every year. P.s. don't forget the the hitting lessons....

If you are OK with a gently used composite bat, there are some great deals on Ebay and at local merchants like Play It Again Sports.

Dec 11, 2010
Depends on my mood. I will sometimes amuse myself by taking the time to listen and will feign interest just to see how deep the stupid goes.

All. Day. Long. You won't believe what they will say. Even places like Justbats.don't have customer q&a answerers who make some pretty strange comments.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia

Not sure how old your DD is or what size bat she swings, but if you are in the market for a bat, go to Ebay and look for a Synergy SCN1B or old Steath (several models). Here is a listing for a 31/21 currently at $100 that ends today. I promise you this bat will be hotter and more durable than any new bat you can buy AND when your DD outgrows it you can sell it on Ebay for MORE than you paid for it!!!

Easton Synergy CNT Fastpitch SCN1B 31 21 10 ASA Composite Softball Bat | eBay

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole