cold gear

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 14, 2012
Hello, Needing some advice on cold gear shirts. Does any one know where I can get cheap? I would even consider used. Thanks.

Jun 29, 2013
Keep in mind cold is a relative term (in Northern CA its anything under 55 :) ) but I had good luck with stuff at Big 5. Try to get the 100% silk thermals, they work for me and my DD and if it gets warm, they wick moisture. They were cheap when I bought them a few years ago.

Jan 8, 2013
South Carolina
Last December I went to an Under Armor outlet store and bought DD about 4 cold gear shirts. She loves them and they really keep her warm. I bought them off the clearance rack for about $14 each. Most cold gear shirts fit snug to the body so you really have to watch the size and have your DD try them on so make sure you can return if you buy online.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Not sure where you live, but I would start with your local department store; Target, KMart, etc. They probably have all that at a reduced price right now. I've bought plenty of Champion "under-armour" long sleeve & short sleeve shirts at Target for around $10.

Then I would consider checking outdoor venues on-line; Bass Pro Shops, Cabelas, LLBean, etc. to check their clearance/bargain offers.

Softball.com sometimes has clearance items too.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
$3.00 panty hose... legs and feet will be toasty warm without bulky under clothing.
Believe it or not, this was the norm for all the guys when I was active ARMY while we did field exercises in Missouri in Jan.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
$3.00 panty hose... legs and feet will be toasty warm without bulky under clothing.
Believe it or not, this was the norm for all the guys when I was active ARMY while we did field exercises in Missouri in Jan.

What happen to don't ask don't tell?:p