Cheating or Aggressive Base Running?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Could of been avoided regardless of an appeal by playing to win outright.
Lol..ok. Him perhaps taking a HS game too seriously had nothing to do with him trying to find an illegal advantage..👍 Whether it was necessary is irrelevant.

I’ll admit I do. I also admit that bald guys with Bert eyebrows are not attractive..sometimes the truth hurts.

Last edited:

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
When I'm wrong, I admit it. So, after doing lessons last night and actually learning which team it was, it turns out I DO know the coach involved. I truly know so few people here in Nebraska, and even a fewer amount in the high school softball ranks that I automatically assumed I didn't know him. But, it turns out I do. And I know him pretty well. And, again I didn't realize the school involved, but the Principal at the school has a daughter that pitches whom I work with. So I had more connection to this than I ever imagined but, I wasn't there and I didn't know the teams that were playing.

The Omaha World Herald paper said it was the Assistant coach who was trolling on Twitter and admitting to it being a designed play. I don't think I know the assistant coach(s).

The head coach of the team, the person I know, has been fired from the job.
Imagine that,
Repercussions
And
How connected the Softball Community is!

Aug 21, 2008
Imagine that,
Repercussions
And
Yep, it is a small world. There's not really 6 degrees of separation in this game. It's usually only 2 or 3 at most. I can tell you that the head coach, whom I actually like as a person and has always treated me well, used to be involved with some of the top clubs in the midwest. He is recognized locally as being a very good hitting coach, and he helped me a lot get established with students when I moved to Nebraska.

Again, I haven't read through these 20 pages of replies but, some may be glad to know the team that "cheated" end up losing the game and ultimately the state championship. I'm sure many would call that poetic justice.

May 29, 2015
It's literally a game played by children for entertainment.
tumblr_inline_n5b9f57Ogb1r0utx7.gif

Jun 27, 2021
Imagine that,
Repercussions
And
Daughters college team brought on a coach this year with very little college experience. Within minutes had a background check without a social security number, good, bad and in between. For the record we don’t live anywhere close to each other.

Jul 27, 2021
Daughters college team brought on a coach this year with very little college experience. Within minutes had a background check without a social security number, good, bad and in between. For the record we don’t live anywhere close to each other.
One more time without the riddles.

With USA Gymnastics royal screw up you would think organizations would be more careful.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying