Captain U review

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 27, 2011
North Carolina
IThose template emails from services also get ignored because it is assumed 100 other coaches got the same email with a different name. Personalized emails get their attention.

I don't how Captain U does it, but if it generates an email that doesn't allow it to be personalized, then I'd bet it is deleted at a higher rate than others.

Speaking of D-2 coaches, heard one say this week that she gets 150 emails per day. And that's D-2. You have to write something that is pretty interesting or important for it to get by her screener and before her eyes.

Oct 10, 2011
I don't how Captain U does it, but if it generates an email that doesn't allow it to be personalized, then I'd bet it is deleted at a higher rate than others.

Speaking of D-2 coaches, heard one say this week that she gets 150 emails per day. And that's D-2. You have to write something that is pretty interesting or important for it to get by her screener and before her eyes.
A D-2 coach told us that they get so many emails, they rarely open any unless it says something about a clinic they are doing in the subject line LOL!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207