Best/nicest complexes in the country

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Since most of us are getting ready or already involved in travel ball, lets take a few minutes to upload video's, pictures, or websites of some of the better complexes in the nation or in your area.

Some teams may be trying to decide on events, World Series, National's, weekend tournaments, etc.......

And hopefully these complexes are managed as well as they look.

This is where we play our HS tourneys and TB. Very nice place and well organized.

[video=youtube_share;Y7Pz3T8piOo]http://youtu.be/Y7Pz3T8piOo[/video]

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
If you have a DS ( dang son ) who plays, I know some families with multi genders have/do plan events close together during the same time frame. The softball complex is about 50 mins north of Memphis, the one listed here is about 15 mins south of Memphis.

This is where my nephews play. This is the best BB complex I've ever seen in person. Snowden Grove Baseball Tournaments > Home

Snowden Grove Overview.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2010
We are in Middle TN and Ridley Park in Columbia is the nicest ballpark I've seen in the area. It is a brand new facility with 6 softball fields and 4 men's softball fields as well as a soccer field and I think two football fields. It is alot nicer than the fields at MTSU where they hold the highschool state tournaments.

Oct 14, 2008
Music city hits in Nashville Tn what ever park they play in. Frost field complex in Chattanooga Tn. Rising stars in Ft Lauderdale Fla. So far for college, ASU in Phoenix. UTEP in El Passo TX and Notre Dame. all first rate complexes.

Tim

Mar 13, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Maybe it's not the nicest individual field, but Berliner Park in Columbus, Ohio has to be one of the most unique- and probably the largest- softball complexes around.

This complex has 30 fields. There used to be 31 but they took out one field to install outdoor batting cages. About a dozen of the fields are lighted and about half are fully fenced. All of the fields are well maintained and the infields on most are what I would call "college level quality"- nice and flat and smooth.

Last year they installed artificial surfaces on four of the fields and were looking at doing four more, creating fields with "all weather" surfaces.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
DD still has not played “under the lights”. Our fields have them but all her games have been during the daylight. Both of us would be in awe seeing these facilities, wow!

Jan 31, 2011
Sting ray tournament college showcase at Ohio State would be up there for me. Racer field Akron Ohio for High School ball.

I grew up in Cuyahoga Falls & my parents still live there. I would love to bring my 13U Iowa team to Firestone field and play! However, the term "Daddyball" would follow me.

I have been to 3 Racers games and its a great experience.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish