barrel/hand pivot point, a.k.a TTB

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
DD was at a college camp before she committed. Assistant coach was throwing BP and mentioned a "fix" to her. She nodded her head and continued on. Very next swing she didn't change a thing, but the coach jumped and shouted "See, I told you that would work better". DD could not wait to tell me about it when we got in the car.

That’s the best way to handle it.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
2hoQ5IE.gif

9b6cRiE.gif

AjpBGPY.gif

YBIThDB.gif

Jun 8, 2016
‘EVERYTHING I TEACH CAME FROM ME TRYING to duplicate Bonds’. FINALLY some truth!! keep working TM. Maybe some day.
? How is that different than what he has been saying from day 1 or are you harping on the word "trying" ;) ?

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
? How is that different than what he has been saying from day 1 or are you harping on the word "trying" ;) ?

He claims match match match all over the web. NOT! he’s STILL trying 😆there is no match. It’s truth. are you saying he is a match? AJ a match? We both know the answer to those questions.

Jun 8, 2016
He claims match match match all over the web. NOT! he’s STILL trying 😆there is no match. It’s truth. are you saying he is a match? AJ a match? We both know the answer to those questions.
I was just trying to determine what you thought he was changing with regards to his description of what he is doing.

Edit: btw I don't think you actually caught him in the "aha moment where he reveals what he really thinks" that you think you did... :sneaky:

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Stay tuned. There will be another live stream to apply another perverted perception to ‘fix’ your swing real soon ladies and gents! All you have to do is not question the poo-ba, just worship!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207