Any tips for my daughter?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 7, 2012
Her hitting has really come along this year, but of course always looking for some more tips to make her better.. we do work on different tee placement and hitting pitches deeper in the zone..

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2012
Posted this when the site had problems.. just wondering if anyone got to check it out.. thanks guys

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Young bat dragger .....

23ww2sz.gif

medicpelle

You are looking live.....
Feb 11, 2013
Grand Lake Oklahoma
Young bat dragger .....

23ww2sz.gif

Wow was that your version of a tip? Picking on a 9 y/o with a three sentence answer? I'm sure that's just the feedback he was looking for. I'm sure he understands all the complex stages of hitting, well you apparently assume he does so why stop at bat dragging? If your going to pick it apart then have at it. Ridiculous. The dude ask for feedback not snarcasim. To the OP if you would like some BASIC drills or fundamentals send me a PM...No charge, Chest puffing, or dumb witted comments. I would personally tell you to start working on her bottom half at 9 until she understands the basics of casting.

Last edited:

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Wow was that your version of a tip? Picking on a 9 y/o with a three sentence answer
Yes, true only 3 words. 3 words that speaks volumes. Plus, don't forget about the gif. The gif that took some time to create.
thanks FiveFrame.. I usually like reading your post and tips you have for others.. thanks for your help.
Now the dad has some direction.
Plus he also now has your very nice offer.
To the OP if you would like some BASIC drills or fundamentals send me a PM...No charge,
With just 3 words.:p

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Young bat dragger .....

23ww2sz.gif

Wow was that your version of a tip? Picking on a 9 y/o with a three sentence answer? I'm sure that's just the feedback he was looking for. I'm sure he understands all the complex stages of hitting, well you apparently assume he does so why stop at bat dragging? If your going to pick it apart then have at it. Ridiculous. The dude ask for feedback not snarcasim. To the OP if you would like some BASIC drills or fundamentals send me a PM...No charge, Chest puffing, or dumb witted comments. I would personally tell you to start working on her bottom half at 9 until she understands the basics of casting.

My post served its purpose. Short, correct, information that the poster could use to search elsewhere for corrections, and to wake up a thread to solicite input from people like you ... which the parent was pleading for. IMO i succeeded ... and as you observed, it didn't take a lot of words.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Thank you RDB. You get it.

This kid's hands are asleep at swing initiation. The force couple isn't happening. She doesn't use her hands to turn the barrel.

Don't have a lot of time and am counting on folks like you to spread the knowledge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles