2020 Ghost Advanced

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I didn't know that AD, who would have thought. That's why I mentioned the Eagle, I knew that had some great
tech at the time and nobody knew it.

You could have given me 1000 guesses with that question, I never would have came up with that answer.
Sorry Core............my comment flew wayyyyy over your head on this one! 😜 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Go back and read it a little closer!

Jun 8, 2016
So I am getting confused, @ANNASDAD liked a smoking hot green gremlin in HS but now is upset that she came out two months ago? Do I have that right?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Welcome pattar,

I don't know...think Flog was the green fan, the Pacer had airbags but you never saw the car, Nukes eyelids and jammed,
we need a live rooster to take the curse of jose's glove, and nobody seems to know what to get Millie or Jimmy for their
wedding present....there is a lot of sh!t going on here :)

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
So I am getting confused, @ANNASDAD liked a smoking hot green gremlin in HS but now is upset that she came out two months ago? Do I have that right?
It was a Pacer pattar, come on man! She had the ugliest car in the parking lot that no ever actually never saw! Not sure what you mean about "coming out two months ago?"

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
Welcome pattar,

I don't know...think Flog was the green fan, the Pacer had airbags but you never saw the car, Nukes eyelids and jammed,
we need a live rooster to take the curse of jose's glove, and nobody seems to know what to get Millie or Jimmy for their
Ok thanks for clearing that up. I will sleep better tonight.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Welcome pattar,

Wow, I'm going home! :oops: