2020 Ghost Advanced

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 29, 2015
Welcome pattar,

I don't know...think Flog was the green fan, the Pacer had airbags but you never saw the car, Nukes eyelids and jammed,
we need a live rooster to take the curse of jose's glove, and nobody seems to know what to get Millie or Jimmy for their
wedding present....there is a lot of sh!t going on here :)

Yeah, well ... uh ... candlesticks always make a nice gift.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
My son passed driver's ed as a sophomore. Finally got his license on August 30th as a senior, and that was because I made him do it 2 days before his permit was going to expire. He hasn't drove once since getting the license.

I was a little like your kid Cougs...I wasnt all that interested and got my license late as I was
told to. I lived in a small town growing up and rode a bike everywhere. I knew I was gonna have to
get it though. BAck then, it was way quicker to get your license.

Apr 16, 2013
Man, you guys sittin' here talking about cars and I'm all *yawwwn*. I was rockin' my father's old work car when I turned 16. 240k miles, Honda Accord. :D Now what I was proud of was working all summer and buying that '75 Kawasaki Z1 behind my parents' backs. Kept it at my friends house. Wish I'd never sold that girl. I still remember the look of sheer surprise when I dusted my friends on their new CBR600 and Ninja 600.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812