You Know Your Daughter Plays Fastpitch if . . .

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
When, after pulling into any parking lot, you look for the window decals denoting which team the car owner's dd plays for.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
When a forest fire is approaching your subdivision and the first thing that I throw in the SUV, is my ball bag. (This really happened.)

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
If your SUV smells like dirty feet on the ride home Sunday. Hauling 3-4 girls home in sweaty uniforms, all wanting their cleats/socks off, oh my!!! On really hot days they'd want to put their feet on the air vents to cool off, my window was always down.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Grass isn't cut
Truck is coated with diamond dust
Only room for one car in the garage due to buckets, bags, nets, tents, coolers, bats, fold up chairs, and cases of gatoraid
Uniforms constantly draped over dining room chairs to dry after washing
The mustard gas oder from rotten cleats in the back seat
The direct TV box is full of unwatched programs and games
Piles of dirty laundry
No extra cash
Sunburnt face with a white outline where your sunglasses sit
Gas tank never seems to get above 1/4 tank
Vacations at work are for the week of the world series
Batting cage in the back yard
Batting cage on one side of the basement and a pitching lane and jugs net on the other half of the basement.
(Reading my own list is making me realize just how bad of a problem I really do have) ;)
Wouldn't trade it for anything.... except maybe for a chance to do it all again.

Last edited:

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
You look forward to going back to work on Monday because you drove 300+ miles and played 8+ games Fri-Sun and are exhausted from the weekend....

May 24, 2013
So Cal
...you spend 3 hours of your "free time" using a red Sharpie to draw laces on 50 yellow Solo cups for your DD's team party. (Yep. I did.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan