You Know Your Daughter Plays Fastpitch if . . .

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 6, 2013
*when she's got bruises in six different colors, aging like fine wine, and she likes to show them off. (Catcher's Dad)
Same from a Pitchers dad;

*When you run on to the field after that line drive to {Anywher in the body} lays her low and her only two responses are;
"Can you see the stitches" and "If I can stand up I can stay in ...Right?"

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
All of the hallway bathroom vanity drawers have headbands, ribbons, and bows hanging out and you can't close them.

Her huge bedroom dresser is crammed full of practice and game uniforms. It's not enough room, so the family room handrail is draped with the uniforms that just came out of the dryer. There's another pile of dirty ones in and around the clothes hamper.

Jan 8, 2013
South Carolina
When you need (insert anything you want here..car needs repair, kids need clothes, no food in the house, behind on bills) and you don't have the money, but somehow you can justify spending $300 on a new bat at the same time and feel good about it.

Oct 4, 2011
Colorado
When you just bought a commercial-grade top loading washing machine because you told the sales guy "I don't need steam wash and a zillion digital settings. I just need something that will move a lot of dirt"

Apr 1, 2010
When you just bought a commercial-grade top loading washing machine because you told the sales guy "I don't need steam wash and a zillion digital settings. I just need something that will move a lot of dirt"

Ooooo, that sounds GOOD! My front-loader often seems inadequate.

Apr 1, 2010
your girls have more jersys than dresses.

I'm not sure she's even got ANY dresses.

How about this one:

The section of her closet devoted to softball t-shirts, jerseys and the like has overrun everything else, leaving "non-softball" clothing shoved together into a small, sad, overlooked clump.