You Know Your Daughter Plays Fastpitch if . . .

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2013
I was thinking of a bunch of these last night after finding chunks of dirt in the kitchen that I know came out of her cleats after she must have tried to make a dash to the kitchen for her forgotten water bottle and I thought my friends on here might have a lot more :)

Jun 19, 2013
When you are driving in the car and a stray ball is rolling around in the back clunking every time you turn a corner.

Feb 14, 2014
*When the softball gear takes up so much room in the back of the SUV that you have to put the groceries in the backseat.
*When you leave DFP up in your web browser constantly because you surf it so much.
*When your dd shows up in a swimsuit at a pool party and everyone notices her tan lines left by her uniform.
*When your dd wears her uniform for career day at school.
*When her softball picture is the one she uses for her "All about me" poster at school.

Jan 3, 2014
*when she's got bruises in six different colors, aging like fine wine, and she likes to show them off. (Catcher's Dad)

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
When she spends more time in an ice bath than under a hot shower.
When the MOM Purse only contains one of Mom's personal items, her wallet yet has 4 hair scrunchies, 2 dozen pony tail bands, sunscreen, aloe vera and pretty much a full EMT emergency first aid kit; just in case.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
christian_softballdad3298