Wow, Pitcher intentionally hits a batter

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Bobbyb, thanks for the compliment but I'm really not a good person. I was very angry but then again, my dd is very strong and can take care of herself. She's 5'11" to 6' tall and hits the weights. She can take getting hit. What I didn't want was to plant the seed that she was going to get hit and pass up a pitch for the big fly.

My dd was hit last night by accident. That one made her mad since it hit her in the ankle. She looked at me and said, "why the ankle." I told her they must have seen her speed. LOL!

Jun 10, 2010
midwest
Every since i have come to the forum... i have always liked your pic! She looks big, tough...almost robo pitcher looking. I bet pitchers that hit her...pray she doesn't retaliate! :)

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
From the Alabama vs UF game on Sunday. Alabama gives the game away in the 8th. Hannah Rogers was the pitcher for UF.

Florida 8th - Locke to 1b for Iamurri. Hunt to 2b for Boccia. Coyle fouled out to c (0-0). Horton hit by pitch (2-1). Gammel pinch ran for Horton. Gammel stole second. Fagan struck out looking (2-2). Moultrie hit by pitch (3-0). Traina to p for Dunne. Bruder singled to right field, RBI; Moultrie advanced to third; Gammel scored. Bush intentionally walked (3-0); Bruder advanced to second. Langley pinch ran for Bush. Schutte hit by pitch,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck