What is cost of lessons?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2012
We are just wondering what folks are paying for lessons. Pitching, Hitting, Catching, etc. We are wondering how much the amount varies from State to State. What do you consider a good price?

Feb 11, 2013
Houston
I am from Texas and we have seen prices as high as 60.00 an hour. My sister gives lessons in AR though and she charges 25, I have seen some people charge 25 in Lake Charles, LA but as high as 40.00 an hour as well. It really depends on the person and what they're wanting. I think the people that do it for their only source of income they are charging more. It really just depends!

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I am paying $30-35 for a 30-minute hitting lesson and $35-40 for a 30-minute pitching lesson in GA.

M

magneto

It depends on the coach so normally $30 will be OK for a lesson or sometime you can find even for cheap.

Mar 25, 2011
Of course the rumor mill has it that Amy in AZ will give you a lesson at the steep price of a compliment. If you catch, she will actually pay you some money! ; We love you Amy, but really, we gotta get your prices up! You know too much to be so inexpensive.

Oct 18, 2009
In NY/NJ area average instructor charge about $50/half hour for pitching. $45-$50/half hour for hitting. These instructors have facility overhead that charge them for the use of the tunnels so I'm sure that's why the cost is a bit higher.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd