Warranty 2020 Ghost Advanced

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 7, 2020
My dd broke her GA in multiple places. 3 or 4 cracks. Bat is under warranty til mid March. I am hopefull for easton to give me the 2022 GA when I return this one. I know the new GA came out earlier this month. Has anyone sent in their 2020 and was returned a 2022? How long should I wait? Or should I just go ahead and send it in? It's a 33 drop 10.

Jun 7, 2020
As I am getting ready to ship my dds bat back for a warranty replacement I cannot find the serial number that came wrapped with . This bat was replaced in May of last year when she broke her last one. I still have the box they sent the bat back to me. Is there any chance they can look up a serial number or am I just out of luck?

Aug 20, 2017
As I am getting ready to ship my dds bat back for a warranty replacement I cannot find the serial number that came wrapped with . This bat was replaced in May of last year when she broke her last one. I still have the box they sent the bat back to me. Is there any chance they can look up a serial number or am I just out of luck?
Could be mistaken but I think serial number is located in the handle of the bat under the grip.

Jun 7, 2020
There is a serial number near the handle. I thought I had to have a matching one that came from the plastic the bat came wrapped in. I filed a warranty claim and they will get back to me within 2 business days or so they say.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
There is no serial number on the plastic...that would serve no purpose to anybody. There used to be a permanent serial number on the bat handle then a sticker on the bat above the connection as well that matched the perm code. You took the sticker off and put it on the receipt. But most left it on the bat and didnt follow instructions and the serial rubbed off the sticker with time and bat usage :). Easton did away with the 2 codes and only have the one permanent one anymore. Half of the 2020s didnt have the sticker anymore as they stopped half way thru having both on the bat.

So wait, you are trying to replace it twice? They keep record that your bat was a replacement bat. You have to call and get the ok for additional replacements. The warranty is a one time replacement within a year unless you call and get the ok to get another replacement. The warranty does NOT read unlimited replacements in one year. Since your year ends in March and you already got one replacement, you may not get another one. Call and ask. Unless you got the ok for another replacement when your first one broke and you called.

And if you get the ok...you will def get a 2020...they have a ton at the warehouse. Most manufacturers will keep a stock of the older model to satisfy the influx of broken bats when a new model is released :)

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2020
I will call Monday morning. Easton already sent me a return authorization number. I'll just call and ask what we can do.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I will call Monday morning. Easton already sent me a return authorization number. I'll just call and ask what we can do.
When you fill out the online form, the computer has no idea you already did one. Its just a online form and
will generate you an RA number. You can do 10 online forms in 1 minute and get 10 RA numbers...hahaha. The RA numbers drop off in their system that arent used. All that
does is put the initial info in their return process. But you will waste shipping money if it gets there and its denied.
They know your bat is a replacement when it gets there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi