Walk up Speaker

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 31, 2015
I use a JBL Charge. Have had it for 5 years and it still works well.
Bluetooth to your iPhone and Spotify.

Feb 24, 2021
Been assigned as the team DJ. Does anyone have a recommendation on a good speaker for the walk up music and warmups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Make sure your music is a mix of what the kids like and what the adults like.
Keep it CLEAN as far as your game music and walk ups are concerned. If there's any doubt about a lyric, Google it.
Have a "Jeopardy" think music on hand in case there are any visits to the circle by the opposing coach and use the Beatles' "Help" if they make pitching changes.

Hope that helps.

Nov 5, 2014
DD's Christmas gift this year. Has been a great purchase. Love that it is waterproof, and the strap is very convenient.

PS you can find it cheaper than this

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I wish teams and people would quit trying to outdo each other. Walk up music is completely irrelevant to any form of the game and extremely irritating; especially at the TB level. Some may say that it puts the player in a better state of mind by psyching them up. (sarcasm on) Yeah. Worry about psyching up a 10YO. Like they need it (sarcasm off). As for a better state of mind...BS. The best state of mind a batter can have is quiet/settled in their own mind, focusing on seeing the pitch, it's spin, the inside seam and thinking yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and smashing the hell out of it. Not focusing on what L'il Nas X's next line of the song is. JMHO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi