USSSA starting a Nationals to compete with ASA and PGF....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 26, 2015
Bumping, because I just signed my DD up for the Futures All American tryout next month. Our coach posted it and we figured, why not? Worst case she gets to meet some women players and get autographs and spend a few hours doing fun softball things. She'll be a baby compared to the rest since she's barely 9. But it'll be interesting from our perspective to see how she competes.

Forgive the utter TB ignorance, but how can you sign up your DD if the whole TB team is supposed to sign up? Or do I have that wrong?

JJS

Jan 9, 2015
I'll have to confirm that. I know we are scheduled to play. We may be playing up if that's allowed. Not aure but I'll find out.

Yes, make sure because I read on their website that once you are qualified you can't play in qualifiers. - Showcase and Invitationals are excluded from this rule

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA
Bumping, because I just signed my DD up for the Futures All American tryout next month. Our coach posted it and we figured, why not? Worst case she gets to meet some women players and get autographs and spend a few hours doing fun softball things. She'll be a baby compared to the rest since she's barely 9. But it'll be interesting from our perspective to see how she competes.

Thanks for the tip on the Futures All American. Didn't know anything about it, but I looked it up and it sounds great! We're going to sign up (12U).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad