Twitter blowing up about 7th grade rankings

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Are you sure you aren't really an English professor? You picked up on how I used one inflammatory word or phase in every line, y’know, for artful emphasis!

(BTW, if you really are an English professor, I try really hard not to use so many exclamation points. No luck so far.)

Jun 27, 2021
Yes! Have not watched that in a long time.

Trivia Time: The school that was filmed in is now an Illinois State Police and Illinois Department Of Transportation headquarters.
Watched it last weekend.

My daughter watched it on the plane and Ferris Bueller on our way to LA a few years ago for PGF.

Jul 19, 2021
calling all coaches hypocrites who are concerned about rankings but have no issue cutting kids. I’ve cut kids but I’m not hung up on this being the issue with travel sports.

Pulled this from Cat’s website

Player fee: for players chosen, the player fee is $300. Financial assistance is available upon request. To apply for financial assistance, complete the financial assistance application.

For players chosen sticks out, as her teams start at 14U
Lol............RBI is a MLB backed foundation that gives under served youth a chance to play ball. Those are not "her teams" hahahaha. She's an endorser.

You are looking bad trying to die on this hill you have created. Why not just take the L and move on?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez