Turning the barrel

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
Excellent post Knights. People get very defensive when their beliefs are challenged and some followers start to question what they are being told. It happens everyday in all walks of life not just hitting. My advice to anyone is to try different things and take what you like. It's a progression, people expect you to get the answer immediately and sometimes it doesn't come that fast.

Crank.
I agree with you on this happens sometimes.
Another side to it, is when some posters always put negative comments against certain posters and their beliefs and never show anything they do.

Like you and rayr who post their work I appreciate it. You get to see the type of swing you teach, and I have shown you the swing I teach.

SL

Dec 29, 2010
00fpdaddy, don't know if "CB" refers to me and so, if so, how have I not practiced what I preach? Per the "video proves it, you have me at a disadvantage. Please let me know and I'll do my best to address your concerns.

If you are stating about me posting video of my child, then I posted video of her from age 10 to 16. If you are referring to others I coached, I only obtained permission from one parent of a young lady I coached to post her swing and only did so once because I have never professed to be any type of guru.
Cannonball, cb was meant for crystal bustos, should of clarified, my bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi