Travel ball players embracing high school team

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
DD is looking forward to her first HS season. She plays for an A TB team and will be catching for a signed D1 pitcher. The coach has over 20 years of 18U TB experience and there are 3 or 4 other TB kids on the team so I'm expecting decent results.

I hope she can be a positive influence to her teammates.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2013
DD is looking forward to her first HS season. She plays for an A TB team and will be catching for a signed D1 pitcher. The coach has over 20 years of 18U TB experience and there are 3 or 4 other TB kids on the team so I'm expecting decent results.

I hope she can be a positive influence to her teammates.

It is so much fun to sit back and watch how your DD mingles with the team.

What strikes me about my Jr. DD, who is a super hitter, and player, but not a committed travel (or college) player, is that all of her best f friends on our team are the younger pitchers. Our current team has to rely on young pitching. It is fun to watch my Junior slugger buddy up to the highly regarded Sophomore pitcher who is tasked to carry the load this year, and another highly regarded Freshman pitcher who must also elevate in our young pitching staff rotation.

There are many different ways to lead. the other upperclassmen are doing, and saying all the right things. My DD is best buddies with the super young pitchers who have a bunch on them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207