Training frequency

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
I agree about kids and their devices. I will say one of our favorite things to do this summer, when my schedule allows, has been to go down to this club we are members of. It has a pool, shelter houses, playground and a set up where the kids can play baseball/softball. We go down, workout, and then swim and cookout. My wife makes fun of us because we have to get some work in before we hit the pool.

So be honest...

Do you shower between the work out and jumping in the pool?

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
Some hit puberty at 9. But I get your drift.
Exactly..that was my point when I said everybody. No use in comparing a 5'6 140 9-11 YO who already has started puberty to a 4'2 65 lb kid...Let them all get their (near) adult bodies first before we crown somebody the next _____

Dec 5, 2017
Exactly..that was my point when I said everybody. No use in comparing a 5'6 140 9-11 YO who already has started puberty to a 4'2 65 lb kid...Let them all get their (near) adult bodies first before we crown somebody the next _____
We played a 2nd year 10u team a few weeks ago, we are first year, and they were HUGE! DD is 4'5 54lbs and plays 3rd. At one point there was a runner on 3 standing next to her and I said to my wife " Who's that grown woman standing next to Tessa?" I wish I had gotten a picture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi