Top Club

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Quite a collection of the 12U flame throwers. I got at least 5 at 60+ and the top at 63....but this was a very solid group.
Who were they (or what teams at least)? I saw two that appeared to be throwing close to 60 pickup for Legends (Abby) and the kid from 2k26 (Hayden was her name I think) The kids from OC Batbusters or Hotshots didn't appear to be throwing that hard and I don't the OK Angels kid (Braylee) is hitting 60. Didn't see the pitchers from the other Glory teams throw. Maybe the kid from A's Tulsa?

Edit: That should have been Madi from 2k26, not Hayden.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2020
Coopers is pretty good and was near one of the fields.
But don't most BBQ places run out of ribs about 6PM? When we went to that thing in College Station last fall, all of the BBQ places were out of ribs when we got there for dinner after games ended about 8

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Jun 19, 2016
But don't most BBQ places run out of ribs about 6PM? When we went to that thing in College Station last fall, all of the BBQ places were out of ribs when we got there for dinner after games ended about 8

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
C&J is the best place to get BBQ in College Station and never seen them run out.

Jun 19, 2016
You
Who were they (or what teams at least)? I saw two that appeared to be throwing close to 60 pickup for Legends (Abby) and the kid from 2k26 (Hayden was her name I think) The kids from OC Batbusters or Hotshots didn't appear to be throwing that hard and I don't the OK Angels kid (Braylee) is hitting 60. Didn't see the pitchers from the other Glory teams throw. Maybe the kid from A's Tulsa?
You just got to get your Pocket Radar and take some measurements. The perceived speed can vary wildly based on something simple as what mitt the catcher is wearing. I think the Nakona is a +3 mph mitt.

Jun 8, 2016
You just got to get your Pocket Radar and take some measurements. The perceived speed can vary wildly based on something simple as what mitt the catcher is wearing. I think the Nakona is a +3 mph mitt.
So that would be a no to clueing me in on who they were...but thanks for telling me how pitch speeds are measured.

Wasn’t aware it was top secret info....my apologies for asking 🙄

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Quite a collection of the 12U flame throwers. I got at least 5 at 60+ and the top at 63....but this was a very solid group.
Brian, I promise I’m not doubting you! And maybe we’re just sheltered here in NC, but I swear I’ve never seen a 12 year old girl pitcher ever throw 60 mph, much less 63!

Again, never say never, I’ve just never seen it! And I promise I know what 60+ looks and feels like, very well.

Jun 8, 2016
Brian, I promise I’m not doubting you! And maybe we’re just sheltered here in NC, but I swear I’ve never seen a 12 year old girl pitcher ever throw 60 mph, much less 63!

Again, never say never, I’ve just never seen it! And I promise I know what 60+ looks and feels like, very well.

"You just got to get your Pocket Radar and take some measurements."

Dec 11, 2010
I’m stayin’ OUT of this, lol!

Expecially since I read there is some kind of human experimentation going on here at DFP. I missed it all somehow, I’m hoping here was aliens and probing involved…

Jun 8, 2016
The kid throwing for TX Glory in below link was probably (won't know for sure since it is a secret) one of the kids mentioned..everybody can make their own determination (albeit qualitatively..) Opposing (Angels) pitcher may have been another one he measured.

Edit: The SS for Glory is really good for a 12/13 YO...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06