Top Club

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 8, 2020
All of these great tournaments yall are mentioning are California. Not everyone in TX or Oklahoma wants to drive or fly their 12U to California. This was just the best tournament around for that particular week.
The Alliance 12U National Championships are in California

I dont know or care about the politics behind the switch to Alliance this year. I had been to PGF 6 of the last 7 years (last year being the exception due to pandemic) and the only thing that changed over those years was the addition of Great Park. Seriously, every performer and speech at the opening ceremonies was the exact same every year. So maybe there won't be as many teams at Alliance, maybe the weather in OKC will suck and I'll miss sleeping in my own bed, maybe it won't be as prestigious. There's still 2 years left for my kid, maybe she plays on a team chasing PGF, maybe her team/organization chases Alliance again, who knows. It'll be something different, the Tier 1 at Alliance is super stacked, shes enjoying the hotel rooms and hanging with her teammates and with PGF, that didn't happen.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Jun 8, 2016
The Alliance 12U National Championships are in California

I dont know or care about the politics behind the switch to Alliance this year. I had been to PGF 6 of the last 7 years (last year being the exception due to pandemic) and the only thing that changed over those years was the addition of Great Park. Seriously, every performer and speech at the opening ceremonies was the exact same every year. So maybe there won't be as many teams at Alliance, maybe the weather in OKC will suck and I'll miss sleeping in my own bed, maybe it won't be as prestigious. There's still 2 years left for my kid, maybe she plays on a team chasing PGF, maybe her team/organization chases Alliance again, who knows. It'll be something different, the Tier 1 at Alliance is super stacked, shes enjoying the hotel rooms and hanging with her teammates and with PGF, that didn't happen.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
The whole thing will work itself out eventually. One nice thing is I think some of the Alliance championship games will be played in HOF stadium..which will be pretty cool for the girls.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
I’m sure they exist somewhere, never seen it though. And I’m at the right tournaments and fields.

Maybe at IDT, we’ll see.

Shameless brag, DD will be playing in the 18U IDT all star game tomorrow (2022)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Free BBQ Dinner at the Allstar games! Not great, but FREE! The park will be buzzing!

May 7, 2015
SoCal
I guess I missed this page on the Top Club website, was just forwarded it... I'm guessing for the teams that utilized AGL, they kept tabs on individual and team stats. DD tied for 9th overall on RBI's out of the entire tournament, pretty awesome! She's sharing the list with a lot of good company! DD didn't get to bat every time thru either!

Screenshot 2021-06-30 at 10-51-46 HOME - Top Club National Fastpitch.png

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
I don't think anyone needs to worry about not getting recruited because they are playing Alliance vs PGF.
I dont think either is essential to get recruited.

The fact that alliance picked the same dates is an obvious attempt to devide ranks/teams.
Which in turn could/maybe split a little colleges attending is all.
My guess pgf will be PACKED!
And soon to here whats happening at itd colorado.

First year for alliance, will be interesting to see how that turn out is.
Specifically D1's

May 29, 2019
I dont think either is essential to get recruited.

The fact that alliance picked the same dates is an obvious attempt to devide ranks/teams.
Which in turn could/maybe split a little colleges attending is all.
My guess pgf will be PACKED!
And soon to here whats happening at itd colorado.

First year for alliance, will be interesting to see how that turn out is.
Specifically D1's
Both will be packed, guaranteed.

We were in KC last weekend playing the Team 1 Elite (or whatever it was called) and every P5 school we saw while attending PGF events prior were there last week at the Alliance event. Top Gun was happening at the same time.

DD is in Colorado this week (with the wife) playing the TC, so I will have to ask what the college coach situation looks like.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812