Top Club

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Always loved playing up! Lots of “A” teams who play a lot of local tournaments (within ~100 miles) also play a lot of familiar teams tourney after tourney! Gets very old!

If you don’t think you can get your butt beat…..get outside that comfort zone, travel a little farther and get into tournaments with teams you’ve never seen or heard of before, it’ll show you what you really have!

It’ll also spark your girls and get them to step up!

Anna’s organization was really good about this, kept things interesting! I’m jealous of you guys, I really miss it!
☝This is where people find out how differently people can react to what can be eye an awakening experience.

It shows people what they really have Talent wise.

Some will see it as an assessment and make adjustments for goals.

While others will just blame
1. _____
2. _____
3. _____

Sometimes can
Seperate the group too...

Nov 8, 2020
2-1 in pool play yesterday
Bracket play starts today. Hope the girls play like they did in their 2nd and 3rd games yesterday today. Play like they did the 1st game and this will be a short trip.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

May 7, 2015
SoCal
DD's team went 3-0 in pool, 14u. Granted, it was probably the easiest pool but it's a good start. Bracket play starts in 15min for us, fingers crossed. Only 1 team from each bracket makes championship bracket and ours is pretty stacked with a TBolts team.

DD's team is OC Batbusters Stith 14u for any that want to follow along!

Jun 8, 2016
(Not unexpectedly) Game speed a bit more than DD's team can handle right now. They are 1-4 but have competed in 4 of those games. Lost first bracket game this afternoon and have another tomorrow at 10 am. Overall I think it is good for them and the coach seems to think so as well because he told me he plans on playing a lot more competition like this in the Fall/Spring (there were some extenuating circumstances, kind of his own doing, that watered down their schedule this spring)

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
All but the 12U championship brackets got rained out. Batbusters Hudson beat Hotshots 7-5 in 12U final.

Final 5 in 14's was:
ACES FASTPITCH
BIRMINGHAM THUNDERBOLTS PREMIER 2024 BURNS
ATHLETICS MERCADO HOVERMALE
CORONA ANGELS
TEXAS GLORY NAUDIN

Final 4 in 16's was:
TENNESSEE MOJO 2023 DANLEY
IMPACT GOLD NATIONAL JONES 16U
TEXAS GLORY NAUDIN
ACES FASTPITCH NATIONAL

Final 4 in 18's was:
ATHLETICS MERCADO
OC BATBUSTERS STITH 18U
TEXAS BOMBERS
BIRMINGHAM THUNDERBOLTS

DD's team went 1-5..
11-0 L
2-0 L
6-3 W
4-1 L
10-5 L
3-1 L

Yeah..they cannot hit :)

DD had some decent ABs and some crappy ones, she ended up going 5 for 15 I think.

Nov 8, 2020
You get any BBQ?
Did not leave the park til 11pm on Thursday or Friday so we missed out in BBQ.
My parents met us in Boulder in their RV and G-Pop is pretty solid on his Traeger. Just pulled 4 racks off so I'm going to get me some Que..... and relace 3 gloves tonight

Jun 19, 2016
Did not leave the park til 11pm on Thursday or Friday so we missed out in BBQ.
My parents met us in Boulder in their RV and G-Pop is pretty solid on his Traeger. Just pulled 4 racks off so I'm going to get me some Que..... and relace 3 gloves tonight

Coopers is pretty good and was near one of the fields.

Jun 19, 2016
Quite a collection of the 12U flame throwers. I got at least 5 at 60+ and the top at 63....but this was a very solid group.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00