TMB Softball National Team

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 8, 2010
Does anyone on here have any players that have participated in the TMB Softball national team? Their combines are well run and they have a pretty good rep here in the Midwest. Just don't know much about the national team other than what they have on their web site.

In full disclosure, I completely understand these things are money makers just like USA Elite Select All Stars, On Deck Softball, Top Recruit...etc! I have no issues with a for profit organization making money. I am just looking for some input from those that may have participated in the national team events to see if it was actually worth the money you spent on it and what the experience was like as far as college coaches attending, exposure, instruction, etc.

Thank you in advance!

Nov 18, 2013
I wouldn’t lump OnDeck into the money grab group. OnDeck helps players get recruited to top D1 schools and the costs are minimal. Never heard of TMB. It looks like they work primarily with JUCO’s and DIII. Nothing against those levels, but you don’t need to spend thousands on a recruiting service to get there. They’re partnered with something called the College Scouting Bureau who look like complete clowns. Save your money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG