Tips for switching to a National Team

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 5, 2022
It may not be updated but they made sure to get rid of the Norwood team that just left.. ;)

Lol for sure. You can love or hate and organization like the Bandits, bolts, batbusters. There’s good bad and ugly in all of them. Just have to find the one you can live with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 15, 2017
Spoken like a true Sox fan...
Tampa gets outspent by both teams 2:1 to 3:1 but still finishes higher. Maybe the Yankees should bring Costanza back. George is hungry for victories.
fa8a89712dd86ad24c22c55d95d2b1df.gif

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Tampa gets outspent by both teams 2:1 to 3:1 but still finishes higher. Maybe the Yankees should bring Costanza back. George is hungry for victories.

Truth be told, I haven't watched them since 2012. I couldn't tell you more than three players on their roster now, but that dynasty in the late 90s was something to behold.

Jun 8, 2016

Rays run a good org…should I hate them too? 😂

Oct 4, 2018
Once you get past 2 teams (first and second year) per age group, you are naturally going to have lesser talented teams. Now, where those secondary teams fall on the talent spectrum will vary depending on your talent pool. In our area (NJ/Tri-State), there are franchised and non franchised organizations that have 3 teams at certain ages and there is a steep drop off in quality. We just don't have the numbers to support that many teams.

What are the best orgs from your area, in general?

Oct 4, 2018
The website isn’t fully updated for the new season but He did add 8u this year for the first time. The 4 teams are actually 2 13u and 2 14u which is what I meant by 2 teams at each age group. I’d be happy to tell you exactly where each kid is from it’s not as varied as you might think especially on the what used to be called the premier side vs the demarini side. On our team last year which was listed as Ohio in one tournament not a single kid was from Ohio. We were all from Indiana and Illinois. This year our team has IL, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and one kid from Georgia and maybe one from WI can’t remember where she was from. DD has played with them since she was 10 and the teams are mostly kids from IL and Indiana with a few from Michigan, WI, and Ohio and to a lesser extent the occasional other state. We had a girl for a few years from West Virginia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's the kid from Georgia? We might want her. :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01