Timing of negative move

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 21, 2015
Coach Up: if every single person in a thread is having a hard time understanding what you're talking about, perhaps you should try explaining yourself in a different way instead of just repeating the same thing over and over. Oftentimes, what makes sense in our own head makes no sense to anyone else. That appears to be the case here.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
What part of time the ball at release do you not get...the release happens..legs in air...coils engaged...all if this is done according to the ball...not a dance ...the ball.

Are you going to answer any of the direct questions you have been asked?

From what I can understand of your blurts and babbles, you're talking about something later on in the process (ball in flight) than was initially being discussed (timing of negative move).

It's pretty obvious that the launch of the bat must be timed to the moving ball. No one is debating that. However, that wasn't the OP's question. Nor was anything regarding when the front foot is in the air.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Let's try another direct question for you, CU...

What do you think the batter should be doing during delivery of the pitch, while the ball is still in the pitcher's hand?

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2015
Are you going to answer any of the direct questions you have been asked?

From what I can understand of your blurts and babbles, you're talking about something later on in the process (ball in flight) than was initially being discussed (timing of negative move).

It's pretty obvious that the launch of the bat must be timed to the moving ball. No one is debating that. However, that wasn't the OP's question. Nor was anything regarding when the front foot is in the air.

OK then move on.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
I see you don't want to answer questions, you just want to make presumptions and vague replies. Your garbage answers are eerily similar to someone kicked off here recently a couple of times, and that person didn't know anything either.

haha

SL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drid