Timing of negative move

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 1, 2015
Vague.......You're the hitter and you coil, but what are you timing it against? You (the hitter) does not have the ball. Who has the ball? Who do you have to wait for in order to see the ball move? Who is moving the ball?

The ball.....

Dec 1, 2015
Lol......who has the ball? How do you time the ball? Please explain. Also, Howard did not teach a linear push push swing. My dd never took one lesson from him nor did she ever go to any of his clinics, but I have seen many of his students and they NEVER had a linear push swing...

Then you know nothing about hitting.

Dec 1, 2015
Are you really asking what do you time?

Did you really also ask how do you time the ball. I have no idea what kind of timing window you are teaching but we time the ball.

Dec 1, 2015
Vague.......You're the hitter and you coil, but what are you timing it against? You (the hitter) does not have the ball. Who has the ball? Who do you have to wait for in order to see the ball move? Who is moving the ball?

You do know that eventually they will be throwing the ball your way don't you? I love how you just jump in and act rude and you wouldn't know a hitter from a pile of dung.

Dec 19, 2012
Then you know nothing about hitting.

I see you don't want to answer questions, you just want to make presumptions and vague replies. Your garbage answers are eerily similar to someone kicked off here recently a couple of times, and that person didn't know anything either.

Dec 19, 2012
Are you really asking what do you time?

Did you really also ask how do you time the ball. I have no idea what kind of timing window you are teaching but we time the ball.

Vague....at what point do you start actually timing the ball? I'm sure I won't get a decent answer.......

Dec 19, 2012
You do know that eventually they will be throwing the ball your way don't you? I love how you just jump in and act rude and you wouldn't know a hitter from a pile of dung.

Lol.....a couple of things. Who is they? At what time do you decide to pay attention to the ball? BTW, you quoted my post and you were the first one that decided to be rude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207