The latest guru on Twitter

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 25, 2018
Breeze, I am confused so please bear with me. You must follow TM if you are quoting his tweets. Am I correct or not? Are you upset with RD because you think he promotes TM or because you think he does TM a disservice by what he post here? It is my opinion that RD promotes TM. I say this knowing that there is no one more anti TM on the planet than myself. Again, just looking for clarification. As a side note, I wouldn't visit TM's twitter account, his website, ... if they told me I'd die if I didn't. So, there is that. I do see some useful things he teaches BUT I have posted some pictures here that should have drawn a few comments about where I think TM got some of his stuff. Just sayin!!!

Finally, I like Memphis and sent a player back in the day down there to play baseball at University of Memphis. He went on to be an All American for them before playing pro ball making it to MLB. If you have never been to The Hollywood Cafe, a very historical cafe, they have great food and music. If memory serves me correctly, it is about 35 minutes south of Memphis.

Edited to add:

I posted this before I saw the post where you said you dispute some of TM's stuff.

No

I simply stated fact

RD is a joke. He gets on here and acts like an expert and hes far from it. He smart mouths everyone and he doesn't know anything other than what Rich tells him.

He challenges me to produce posts where Rich bashes him.....I do PRECISELY THAT..NOW WHAT?

If I have to tell you rdbass is a smart mouth then you don't read the threads.

That's all really!

Jul 25, 2018
Well, maybe he's disputting TM here.....nope. I'll keep looking.
There are some 'new' gifs on there that I haven't seen. So I'll copy them. The others were copied from TM and BBD to name a few.
I'll give it a rest for now....unless breezyboy has any more bashing.

Im not bashing you...You are no one to bash!

You have done nothing

Stay in your lane.

And Im not sure who you are quoting there. Maybe you are on the wrong Twitter handle!

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Boy, that's original using a tennis player:
Hitting #Content

@contenthitting
Follow Follow @contenthitting
More
Sharapova getting into the rear hip for a backhand
DZdT56jW0AcFpqJ.jpg

Hmmmm whom else used a tennis showing the use of the rear leg usage.
Oh that's right....TM
tumblr_pcjiuzko271usf292o1_250.gif

Except his moves......
How original are you....you want to be......

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2018
Oleary did first.

Fact of the matter, Everyone and I mean everyone learned from Epstein and that's on the REAL!

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
You aren't important enough to bash

Yo got out of your lane

And my twitter is Hitting Content!

REAL SIMPLE BOY!

You get no respect here and if you think im worried about you having my twitter you're wrong!

All yes it is sweet heart.......own up to it.....you should have stay in your lane....the SLOW lane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WYOwiseguy