Teams accused of throwing playoff game

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 12, 2014
So they didn't want to face the powerhouse and now neither will be playing post season. Coaches should be canned since it probably originated there.

Yes, both coaches should be fired. It's one thing to clear your bench and play your weakest players, it's another to do stuff like this.

MTR

Jun 22, 2008
The 76ers are just that bad. They have been tanking for 3 years just by not having players good enough to win. In the NBA, the players on the court try hard to play well. .

Really? Comparing this to an NBA team? You know the difference between any NBA team and the Harlem Globetrotters?

You KNOW the Globetrotters are putting on a show to entertain and have a good time.

1fingeredknuckler

TOUCH EM ALL
May 27, 2010
WISCONSIN
I just have a real hard time with this, if you can't participate to win, "unless it's just for fun" , when it represents your school your league, your community, there needs to be some real soul searching, what are we doing here, "WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON OUT THERE" Vince Lombardi",, . Wouldn't it be best to scrap the whole program? That's the attitude of the school board here they don't really care about sports any way, the boys bb team is 0-17, 2nd team in 4 years they haven't won a game. I would have no clue what this board would do, i doubt if they'd be any more positioned to hand down more severe punishment than is already there, but people in these "fixing" programs should be banned permanently . IMHO SMH

Jun 17, 2013
Middle Georgia
The need to attack is strong in you.

Really? Comparing this to an NBA team? You know the difference between any NBA team and the Harlem Globetrotters?

You KNOW the Globetrotters are putting on a show to entertain and have a good time.

Read the entire thread to get the context of what I said. I merely pointed out the difference in what the 76ers are doing, and what the high school players did. I guess you just need to attack something. I was answering somebody else's idea that compared the high school thing to what is going on in the NBA. Your incoherent babbling about the Globetrotters takes me back to my childhood, though. Thank you for that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd