Team Colors ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 7, 2012
I've seen a TB team w/ neon pants that were the exact color as the ball & black tops. I couldn't help but wonder if the color combination gave their pitcher an advantage.

Team Colors

Our 14u team is looking to change our team name/colors for next season. Team name will most likely be "Intensity". What are the best uniform color combinations you have seen?

We used three colors for five different combinations.They were Purple ,White and gray.These mix and match well.The pants were gray for nite games.One pair of purple and white shorts along with matching top.I tee shirt that was for everyone who supported us in white and purple.So many combos.S.Sanchez N.M

May 6, 2012
We are the Rejectz and we are purple and black. I saw them on another team and loved it. TCU colors. I also like purple and orange like clemson

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Team Colors ?
Our 14u team is looking to change our team name/colors for next season. Team name will most likely be "Intensity".

We had a group in w TN called Team Intensity, I always called them Team Insanity, cause they had the biggest bunch of loons I'd ever seen around a ballpark.

Jan 24, 2011
We used three colors for five different combinations.They were Purple ,White and gray.These mix and match well.The pants were gray for nite games.One pair of purple and white shorts along with matching top.I tee shirt that was for everyone who supported us in white and purple.So many combos.S.Sanchez N.M

I have thought about these colors. We would definitely not do shorts. Probably just 3 pairs of pants (Grey , white , black)

Jan 24, 2011
We have our team name , just trying to come up with a good color combination. What are the best ones you guys have seen at tournaments across the country this year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877