Kankakee NSA nightmare

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 4, 2013
Lol I will say it is a nice facility other than the prison bathrooms. The Chik Fil A sandwiches on Saturdays are a nice touch too.
That's what makes the bathrooms such a shock. It's a nice, zillion dollar facility. From the splash pad to the ac in the bathrooms. And the fixtures are prison toilets.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
The best restrooms that I have seen in all the land are the ones at The Scrapyard. Gate fee is $5 unless you are coach, but it's well worth it. A/C, private stalls with doors and kept clean.

Aug 1, 2019
MN
Back to the original problem, that's a pretty crummy way to treat your participants. In theory tourneys run in this manner will die off or get new management, it just sucks for those who suffer until then. HOWEVER, how much of the tears was prompted by bitching from the parents? We can't always control our circumstances, but we can control how we react to them. I could see a situation where parents prime the pump of unhappiness or lash out between games and their kid is in the line of fire. Then having to play a late game when everyone is crabby to begin with...ugh! Gotta bite your tongue and still find a way to cheer for Suzy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles