Kankakee NSA nightmare

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
IDT had some questionable bathrooms that were below prison level.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I used one of the porta potties instead of the prison toilets on Saturday in O'Fallon. Trust me. You'd rather use the prison toilets.

Dec 19, 2021
Were some long days for sure but girls handled it well and didn't see any crying except from a few younger siblings :ROFLMAO:
...and parents...don't forget the parents.

Yeah, I was with the OP until I saw 16u. Was thinking 10 or 12u.

10 games in 2 days is solid! DD has done 11 in 3 days and did 4 games in back2back days at PGF ( no clock, full 7-inning games although they run-ruled a couple). No crying, ready for more. 4 in one day shouldn't be that brutal.

Jan 25, 2022
These bathroom stories are too much. Bad bathrooms would literally stop me from letting my kid play travel. Luckily, she has an aversion to playing ball outside of school.

I must say, we've been to some of the deepest and most rural parts of the state the past few years playing MS/HS, and have found great bathrooms at some of the places I expected them the least.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I've only found needles when the parks were in less than stellar neighborhoods. I didn't see anything at O'Fallon, but that is because the park is locked at night.

We used to play at a local complex that was decent during the day, but you wouldn't want to go there after the field lights went off without an AR-15. When the town proposed turfing the complex, they didn't take into account the cost of security. The project went ahead anyway, but when construction started, they learned the hard way that they needed security overnight. Someone stole the turf before it could be installed on one of the fields. It was delivered during the day as they completed the base and leveling process, and it was scheduled for install the next day. The crew showed up the next morning to find the turf gone.

Eventually, they got it done, but there's security there every night now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles