Swing Plane and upright position at contact

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
I was responding to this post. and mainly the bold:

Like you have never been to HI web site or blog. I have never been to any of the above sites or hitting instructors. I do have a Epstein CD. So, I think that may be we can agree that the HL absolutes are being taught by others and 'we' think it's funny that others are just realizing it and it's new to 'them'. I included myself in the 'we' and the 'them'. Is that fair?
RD, I have never been to HI. Believe it or not, I am not known as a liar.

Darrell Butler

Last edited:

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Thanks for answering CB. I agree with a lot of what you said but I am a big believer in video. To me that's the only way you can really know if you are matching the greats.

As for the not posting video part, it's tough for me to consider someone a guru if they refuse to show themselves or their work. What other area in life can someone be considered a guru or master without showing a final product?

Right now TM is responsible for probably the greatest turn around story in major league baseball. I have a strong feeling over the next couple years the SnF technique is going to be mainstream.......

P.S. - I'm no master, I continue to learn every day. Video is a HUGE part of the equation.....But I do feel that the technique I am learning/teaching is special.....

I am unfamiliar with this. Who?

JJblume

Banned
Jun 6, 2017
Jryan you are a hypocrite. I saw your post on Hitting Illustrated where you deliberately posted this video to start trouble...And to.mess with someone named Five Frame.

So then you get a bit of push back on the content and then you wanna play Holy man huh...What a complete and utter joke. I guess you didn't think anyone would put it together....You are looking for a reaction aren't you buddy! Seems as Five Frame didn't give it to you or fall for you childish game. Please don't respond to me. I do not deal with trouble making hypocrite. Later for you

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
It was posted on his twitter account on May 4, 2017

I didn't know he had a twitter account. Man, he has stepped up with the technology. I don't have any use for twitter. You can block who you want, attack who you want in x amount of letters and pretend to be the cat's meow. I guess I'm just ignorant about technology and the need to have all of those various types of social media.

Dec 4, 2013
dfp1_zpsshs2dofz.gif
swing2_zpsytvlmysp.gif

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2013
JJ,

Not sure if you are new to these sites or not but the best information usually comes out when people with opposing views who are passionate about them get into exchanges with each other. Hopefully they are civil, but if you go back in the archives the best threads usually include some heated arguing between some passionate people with strong beliefs!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish