Swing experiment

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
There
Well it certainly is not trying to open the hips. I think most would fall down without it. And before you influx the thread with all the cat cow swings know that if the back is fused to your hip/leg and your back/rear is pulling against your rear leg the moment you snap the handle your front leg will look like it's doing something. But, if you are teaching your hitters to actively use their front legs....I will be nice.

Ray, like I said the one legged pattern works but not what the best do... no need to be offended truth calling.. Maybe you should pick on the past MLB folks calling out the 1 legged pattern... His pattern should be growing with the mlb exposure..

May 3, 2014
There

Ray, like I said the one legged pattern works but not what the best do... no need to be offended truth calling.. Maybe you should pick on the past MLB folks calling out the 1 legged pattern... His pattern should be growing with the mlb exposure..
Bonds is the best. Regardless of the juice. He had the pattern in Pit before his head got swoled. That just made it better. He is one legged.

May 3, 2014
We got little barrel turners all over twitter that are learning to be one legged. Because that is the pattern. Close the door. Swing the gate. Where are all of the corebangers?

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
We got little barrel turners all over twitter that are learning to be one legged. Because that is the pattern. Close the door. Swing the gate. Where are all of the corebangers?

Well if that was the truth the videos should match correct ? Or is it grow the game with his pattern ?

May 3, 2014
Well if that was the truth the videos should match correct ? Or is it grow the game with his pattern ?
Where are all of your matchers? See, the problem remains is that you can't see the pattern bc....here it comes....you have never felt it. And there is NOTHING you can say that will convince me otherwise. I have tried the other stuff. It doesn't compare. It's nice and it will work in HS maybe, but it's not what the greats do.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez