Swing experiment

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 3, 2014
Tom, no one but the 5 or 6 people you talk to on BBD and DFP are realizing anything...the front leg is not doing anything more than acting as the landing gear....

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
Tom, no one but the 5 or 6 people you talk to on BBD and DFP are realizing anything...the front leg is not doing anything more that acting as the landing gear....

Ray , in your pattern correct the job of the front leg is to catch the swing.

May 3, 2014
Well it certainly is not trying to open the hips. I think most would fall down without it. And before you influx the thread with all the cat cow swings know that if the back is fused to your hip/leg and your back/rear is pulling against your rear leg the moment you snap the handle your front leg will look like it's doing something. But, if you are teaching your hitters to actively use their front legs....I will be nice.

May 3, 2014
BTW, Work you are one of the 4 or 5 I was referring to in the previous post. It was 5 or 6 but I was being conservative.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
BTW, Work you are one of the 4 or 5 I was referring to in the previous post. It was 5 or 6 but I was being conservative.

enough with pleasantries. Put up a few swings of your students that match those great HOFers that we all are trying to match so bad. That is the goal still correct?

May 12, 2016
It’s more than 5 or 6. It’s all the best hitters in the world ... TTB is not part of their repertoire. Love your AJ vid from 2018 though. She gone...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdwingnut