Sunglasses

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 23, 2014
SoCal
image.jpgCheck out Amazon.....

Rivbos or Poshei glasses. They are made for cycling but work great for softball. Affordable and comes with multiple lenses you can change based on weather conditions. DD has used both and liked them a lot. They hold up pretty well. And for under $20.... With case and lenses it's totally worth it.
It also doesn't make you cry if they break or lose them.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2014
We got DD a pair of the new Boombah sunglasses for Christmas and I got a pair as well. I give them two thumbs up. They come with a hard-shell case for protection when in a bat bag and are stylish enough for me. The lenses are impact and scratch resistant, come with an anti-fog coating, and offer 100% UV protection. At less than $30 per pair, I didn't feel like I was getting ripped off for a pair of quality sunglasses.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
We do the Walmart fishing polarized sunglasses. They carry Berkely and Spiderline I think. For $15 they're good and they're also low profile so they fit under her catchers helmet and mask with plenty of room. You'll find them in fishing section of the sporting goods section.

Aug 6, 2013
I got my daughters at the lawn and garden equipment place - They are Stihl -Hellraisers Polerized and safty glass I think they were under $15
I would not spend more than $20 because they will either be thrown in the equipment bag or left behind. even though they have a case, I expect them to be gone by summers end - Though she has done a good job with them so far halfway through school ball.

th

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2014
North Carolina
Does she wear a mask? Not all brands fit well under the mask.Tanel360 sells a decent model that seems to work well under a rip-iit mask in this regard. $15-$20 I think.

May 22, 2015
Illinois
DD just started wearing contacts and now we are looking for some sunglasses for her. She has some cheapie Wal-Mart shades for now. She is pretty small so needs glasses that fit. She wants Oakley quarter jackets, but not sure i want to spend that much cabbage on a pair of sunglasses for a 12 year old. In searching I came across Tifosi Wisp glasses, which are cheaper and have interchangeable lenses. I'm the kind of person that hates buying something with out trying it on first, so am a little hesitant to pull the trigger.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Dd bought her own oakleys last summer with her own money. She treats them like gold, they are durable and we can replace the lens should they need it down the road. I have multiple oaks and love them because I can get new lenses pretty easy and it makes them like new again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32