Stealth vs. Synergy

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 9, 2009
SoCal - OC
What are the advantages/disadvantages of the Easton Stealth and Synergy? We are bat shopping during fall ball in 12U and I haven't been able to get a clear answer on the differences between the two other than $50 retail.

Thanks.

Jul 26, 2010
Pretty sure the Stealth is a 2 piece vs the 1 piece Synergy. The Stealth's are, from what I remember, slightly end loaded whereas the Synergy's are balanced, but that may vary depending on the weight.

The Stealth hasn't changed much the last few years, the Synergy's went through their really aweful "clarity/crystal/ect" nonsense and a lot of people didn't care for them, so they reverted back this year.

Have your daughter swing both and see what she likes.

-W

Oct 19, 2009
beyond the fences
My DD has had good luck w/ a kiwi green 31/21 stealth, yes it was 2 piece.
She just started using a 33/23 CF4 which is more evenly balanced. She drives
the ball a little better with the dimarini and loves it. Chose it over the new Easton line-up

Mar 22, 2010
We have a Stealth and have had great success out of it. We have the 2008 model and my daughter is asking for a new bat for Christmas. I have heard good things about the new Easton Synge. It has really good reviews. I don't think you can go wrong with much of anything that Easton makes in my opinion.

Sep 6, 2009
State of Confusion
Since NONE of the new bats will exceed the 98mph standard, it doesnt matter, the stealth and synergy and synge are all pretty well liked. There is a 'feel" factor though that some may prefer. My opinion, the single piece bats are more durable most likely. The old stealth in 2008 was probably pushing 104-105 I heard, but they were so prone to crack at the joint, everyones did with light use. All I can say is Id hate to have a $300 bat declared unfit at an ASA championship tournament because it had cracks, and they look close at each bat before games. So, we stick with the well reputed one piece bats or the Demarin CF4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd