Should they change the mercy rule in college softball?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Batters hitting straight back up the middle more consistently now tells us that hitters are dominating.

radness

Dec 13, 2019
Lol..you would be a good politician...stick to the script.
added to the thread comments about the shift (try to follow along LOL hitters dominating directly applies to the mercy rule conversation.)

radness

Dec 13, 2019
I was talking about MLB..are you saying that MLB hitters are dominating?
Come on now you already know I've commented baseball is boring why would I watch that. Hey you gave me another reason to comment about that thanks😂

radness

Dec 13, 2019
Commented about the mercy rule in another thread saying perhaps mercy rule should be an option of the team that's losing.
Because they may not want Mercy they may want an opportunity to make a comeback. As someone commented in this thread previously there are teams that can power back.

Jun 8, 2016
Come on now you already know I've commented baseball is boring why would I watch that. Hey you gave me another reason to comment about that thanks😂
I don't do enough drugs to be able to follow your thought process sometimes Rad...carry on.

Jun 7, 2022
With the amount of runs that can be scored in todays game should they at least increase the amount of runs to 10 after 5 innings? College baseball already plays more innings and they don’t even have a mercy rule. Just curious if most like the 8 run rule or think it should be adjusted at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can we do this? I mean, if I don't like the rule, let's change it. I don't think it's very easy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles