Sabella Skills hitting video

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 20, 2017
I don’t condone hip or leg actions. I want those to be reactions to other things. There’s a few out of posture swings. But certainly not close to a majority for it to be a flaw imo. Sometimes timing won’t allow perfect posture. The ‘lazy’ comment could be perceived as ‘effortless’ maybe? Is that a good thing? Doesn’t look like she’s trying very hard, I agree. I tend to like that. Depends on what else is attached. I pretty much like whats attached.
Really good points! She uses her core when swinging so doesn’t have an eye exaggerated arm move

May 20, 2017
I always mentioned this when I post but it is true. Discuss fastpitch helped me in so many ways on understanding the sport and proper techniques. Thank you all for your continued support.

Aug 20, 2017
Not any recent views. She is a 2025 and going to start the recruiting process. That was my question when sending off videos should I have a side and rear view?
If she hasn’t already, create a Twitter account and post all game highlights. Post the work she puts in outside of regular team practice. Covid caused many college coaches to do the Twitter stalk thing lol

Jun 8, 2016
About time for Marcela to do Twitter 😆
And emojis 💯🥎💣💣💣
Lol. There are kids her age that do have them (both in softball and basketball). If she decides that playing in college is what she wants she will get one eventually I guess.

I don't mind the game highlights on social media but working hard on your own should be expected if
you want to play in college. Whatever, to each their own I guess.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
I don’t condone hip or leg actions. I want those to be reactions to other things. There’s a few out of posture swings. But certainly not close to a majority for it to be a flaw imo. Sometimes timing won’t allow perfect posture. The ‘lazy’ comment could be perceived as ‘effortless’ maybe? Is that a good thing? Doesn’t look like she’s trying very hard, I agree. I tend to like that. Depends on what else is attached. I pretty much like whats attached.
Start at 3 minute mark. Effortless. Then 5 minute mark for some good humor. Then 6:00 minute more about how to load and not over tipping the barrel. Better idea: watch the whole thing. Reaction to other things. Yes, I would like to see her front knee straighten in reaction to core rotating quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi