Recruiting Postcards

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 8, 2019
Was seeing if anyone had a recruiting postcard template or maybe some ideas on what to do or what they did, about to start all exposure/college camp ball and just trying to help my daughter standout as best as possible. Thanks for any help!!

May 16, 2016
Vista Print has hundreds of templates. And on the Premium paper, you can get 50 cards for $50.
Vista Print Post Cards

We used a layout like this, with couple of photos on one side, and Stats, contact info on other side... We stuffed these into envelopes with additional info, so we used the back for another picture and more info.
1631025873058.png

Mar 1, 2018
Central Indiana
I use powerpoint to make a trifold brochure type handout. easy to grab and put in pocket, with full team info on the inside, coaching info on one tab and schedule on another.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
🥳I like this post thread.
Helping people connect with their goals!

Remember attending a Dartmouth College camp. The coach took a good amount of time after the camp to speak with the large group in the grandstands.
She commented do more than just send emails.
She encouraged emphatically get you and your name in front of the college coaches. Then she told a story of getting greeting type cards from players who wanted to make sure their name got into her hand. Very smart!

( it was an excellent Camp by the way. Stayed the entire day.
Dartmouth came here to SoCal to put the camp on they did an excellent job both the staff and the players she brought to assist. 👍👍)

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
DW loves postcards..every damn place we go..just had to get that out there.
Traveling and staying at hotels I always like those complimentary postcards.
Just some sort of funniness in it of sending a postcard from a hotel address. Rather than a destination place like a national park or something.

In my keepsakes I have several postcards I had sent to my parents from the College World Series. Fun stuff!

Last edited: