Queen of the hill drive trainer

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2013
Well gosh darn it! I just looked at this thread and realized my hubby bought the King of the Hill (appears to be the same tool) for our son over a year ago!! I’ll have to get dd on it.

May 25, 2018
Just got it delivered. DD was too busy, but had her try it out quickly. She couldn't make it move and was very frustrated. She's 13, but only weighs 90lbs. I had to show that it would work. The noise isn't what I expected though, not really a click. I'll give updates to show progress.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Just got it delivered. DD was too busy, but had her try it out quickly. She couldn't make it move and was very frustrated. She's 13, but only weighs 90lbs. I had to show that it would work. The noise isn't what I expected though, not really a click. I'll give updates to show progress.

Try turning the tension spring down to about a 2 to start

Apr 28, 2014

Same here. Honestly I think DD's issue is we have been used to pitching indoors all winter and not having a "real" mound to push off. Having a 3/4" pitching rubber doesn't really allow push. Will try it again today but its 31 degrees here today.

May 9, 2015
West Virginia
Put my 10 year old student on the queen of the hill this evening. Clocked her at 47 one time a couple of weeks ago. Tonight off the queen she hit 50 twice and had a few 48s but was rolling at 49 99% of the time. Looking forward to seeing how it does with the rest of the girls this coming week but I’m with James so far, it looks to be the real deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Ok, I'm curious about this. A training program? And what about using it for FSR as he shows it in the vid?
https://youtu.be/9wM3cbejgSA

Absolutely not... This guy is a doing a huge disservice to the product. I actually spoke with Rich Dunno about removing this guy, but he's got this video on a private page... No dice.
If you want to see some of my drills I do regularly, I'll share some more clips.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00