Quatros are IN !!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 24, 2013
Update. Daughter hasn't had a home run since her Miken broke in the spring, she's come close with the Xeno, but hit 2 today. Might be confidence thing since I forced the Xeno on her but she loves this bat.

Sep 14, 2016
Update. Daughter hasn't had a home run since her Miken broke in the spring, she's come close with the Xeno, but hit 2 today. Might be confidence thing since I forced the Xeno on her but she loves this bat.

So your daughter hit two with Xeno today or Quatro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 24, 2013
The Quatro. She worked with it all week between soft toss and a tee so she would feel that it was game ready. I do want to state that she didn't know that the Rawlings was the Miken / Worth replacement. I asked her to try it out and she loved the "feel". She hated the CF8 insane and the 2016 Mako. Unfortunately I had bought the Mako before she tried it out because I got it for 119. Everybody who has used that Mako has commented about something being off about it, this includes coaches. We compared the Xeno and the Quatro off the tee and my daughter went with the Quatro. The Xeno is now the backup bat and the team uses the Mako to hit sand balls and the batting cage balls.

May 12, 2015
confused here.. was miken bought by rawlings o have they been owned by them? why the comparisons the the MFB? my daughter loves her mfb but needs to move up...

May 24, 2013
So Cal
confused here.. was miken bought by rawlings o have they been owned by them? why the comparisons the the MFB? my daughter loves her mfb but needs to move up...

Miken, Worth, and Rawlings are all under the same corporate umbrella. Worth products have been absorbed into the Rawlings brand. The Miken brand is out of the fastpitch market.

The comparison between the MFB and the Quatro is because of the family connection. Some have speculated that the MFB was just a re-packaged 2Legit. The Quatro appears to be a continuation/update of the 2Legit with a Rawlings paint job.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

Jarden Corp owns 100+ companies and has owned Rawlings, Worth and Miken for a few years now. Up until the past few years they have all run
independently. Then Miken has taken over all slowpitch sales and gave fp to Worth. Now Worth has given fp to Rawlings.

Made no sense to keep competing lines in each company.

May 12, 2015
So the technology may be similar but certainly not clones looking at the weights. OK cause I'm looking for a replacement fur my dd's mfb in 33/23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles