Quatros are IN !!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
Dd will be swinging that bat in college a year from now. Getting tempted but cannot quite pull the trigger. Yet.

Sep 14, 2016
Has anyone had anymore experience with the Quatro? I bought one for DD 299.00 but haven't taken out of wrapper. Husband thinks it's a waste buying Rawlings. Need to stick to Demarini or the LXT for that price. Honestly just wanted something different for her for a change. Is the price worth it I wonder? Should I stick with Dem or LXT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 24, 2013
My daughter (16 years old) had the Miken Black which became her favorite bat. After she broke it (6 months after the warranty expired) I replaced it with a Xeno Plus. She used it but often complained that she liked her Miken better. We picked up a 2016 Mako real cheap but she absolutely hated it. Bought a Quatro from Coresoftball and my daughter immediately fell in love with it. Maybe it's a feel thing, but she is hitting the ball much better with it. She says it feels almost like her Miken. If you do decide to buy a Quatro, talk to Coresoftball first.

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
So Cal
My daughter (16 years old) had the Miken Black which became her favorite bat. After she broke it (6 months after the warranty expired) I replaced it with a Xeno Plus. She used it but often complained that she liked her Miken better. We picked up a 2016 Mako real cheap but she absolutely hated it. Bought a Quatro from Coresoftball and my daughter immediately fell in love with it. Maybe it's a feel thing, but she is hitting the ball much better with it. She says it feels almost like her Miken. If you do decide to buy a Quatro, talk to Coresoftball first.

Good to know. My DD will be growing out of her MFB soon.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Has anyone had anymore experience with the Quatro? I bought one for DD 299.00 but haven't taken out of wrapper. Husband thinks it's a waste buying Rawlings. Need to stick to Demarini or the LXT for that price. Honestly just wanted something different for her for a change. Is the price worth it I wonder? Should I stick with Dem or LXT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell your Hubby, you bought technology perfected by Miken and Worth with a Rawlings name on it...he will change his tune.

The waste part was paying retail ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles