Eyes Up (must watch)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2018
CT
It's entertaining watching "adults" get uncomfortable with what gives a couple of the best players in the game their strength and grounding. They were both answering a question. You don't have to subscribe to their religious views, but perhaps you could react with a bit less snark and judgement. There are far worse things to center one's life on.

My joke was meant to be entertaining, so we're off to a good start. (Jordan River League? that's gold).
Agreed, I am an "adult" in quotation marks a lot of the time.
Discomfort not with them, but I think anyone on this team who doesn't feel the same way could become quite uncomfortable. It would be tricky to navigate.
There's probably some overlap in my religious views, but snark is in my DNA, sorry.
Agreed there are worse things.

Jun 8, 2016
I also get that sharing your religion is a big part of many religions and I have no issue with that. I just don’t think this board is the place for it (along with politics,etc). There are plenty of things we can argue about without bringing these into the mix (just look at my posting history..😂)

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Does she recruit Christians only? Those 3 players seem to be pretty devout Christains.
I have no problem with her recruiting only Christians. It's her team. If she wants to field a team with players that have the same beliefs, God bless her.
It worked out pretty well for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles